How does providing office snacks improve morale?
Believe it or not, free snacks at work and employee morale are strongly linked. In fact, one of the most common ways for managers and corporate leaders to express gratitude to their workforce is to provide healthy snacks for their employees. According to a Society for Human Resource Management article, food – especially free meals – brings workers together and helps to build a stronger work community.
Healthy snacks and workplace productivity
Increased productivity goes hand in hand with greater employee morale, and nutritious workplace snacks play a huge role in achieving these objectives. Productive employees have the energy and attention to execute their jobs quickly and confidently. In doing so, they feel more accomplished and happier.
Are you still skeptical? Think about it for a moment: Is there anything quite as satisfying as checking items off your to-do list? When employees can get all their work done, they don’t have incomplete tasks hanging over their heads.
Additional benefits of offering snacks at work
Snacks don’t just boost morale and improve productivity. They also:
- Offer opportunities for coworker bonding in communal areas, which increases feelings of connection and belonging
- Prevent employees from needing to leave the office to get food, which means more time for them to focus on their responsibilities
- Improve the overall health and wellbeing of your workers (especially when nutrient-dense foods such as fruit, oatmeal, and nuts are offered)
- Help employees beat the afternoon slump. We all need a pick-me-up from time to time and snacks are a great way to boost energy levels.
- Show appreciation. Offices that offer complimentary snacks are doing so for the best interest of their employees. And investment in office snacks is an investment in your team’s wellbeing.
How to get office snacks delivered
It's simple to arrange for office snack delivery. To get started, simply contact our team at Redcup Beverage Service by filling out our contact form and providing some brief information on your organization, such as the name of your company, the number of employees you have, and any other key bits of information that you’d like to share.
We’ll follow up with you to learn more about what types of snacks would be best to offer at your business and provide a free quote for our services.
Learn more about how to set up an office snack service
If you’re interested in setting up an office snack service in Denver, reach out to us today at Redcup Beverage Service. We offer a wide variety of snacks that are sure to keep your employees focused and fueled. We also offer office coffee, water, tea, and kombucha services so you can stock your workplace with high-quality snacks and beverages.
Contact us today to learn more.