Determine what type of coffee service will work best in your office
Coffee can come in many forms. It’s best to look for providers who offer a wide variety of coffee service options so you can find a customized solution for your business. Here at Redcup, we offer the following coffee services:
- Roast and ground coffee service - Great for high volume needs at large corporations or smaller organizations that prefer coffee by the pot. With this service, your office will receive glass bowls, airpots, coffee urns, and thermal servers.
- Bean to cup coffee service - With a bean to cup coffee service, you’re sure to get the freshest beans on demand. This type of coffee system offers a variety of different coffee options all at the press of a button.
- Single-cup coffee service - A single cup coffee service is great for organizations that want to brew one cup at a time. This is a more individualized approach that offers quick and easy access to a great cup of coffee. At Redcup, we offer both k-cups and biodegradable compostable pods that are eco-friendly.
- Nitro cold brew coffee service - Nitro cold brew is one of the trendiest (and most delicious) coffee service options available on the market today. With this popular service, the coffee is freshly brewed and delivered weekly in a five-gallon keg. The best part? Your nitro cold brew can be customized with flavored syrups or creams.
- Cold coffee keg service - Cold coffee isn’t just for hot summer days; it’s popular year-round! Served over ice or infused with nitro cold brew, cold coffee is a great beverage first thing in the morning or as an afternoon pick-me-up.
Do a coffee taste test
Once you’ve found a coffee service provider who offers multiple types of coffee services, it’s time for the fun part: taste testing! The best providers of office coffee services in Colorado will come to you and let you try all their different offerings so you and your team can decide which options best fit your needs.
Supporting local Colorado coffee companies is a great way to give back to your community. Not only do you get to know the people behind the products, but local coffee companies also tend to have more personalized and all-around better customer service.
Here at Redcup, we’re proud to offer the following Colorado coffees:
- Novo Coffee
- Pablo’s Coffee
- And Corvus Coffee Roaster
No matter which option you end up choosing, we’ll bring your freshly roasted coffee beans as often as once a week right to your office door.
Talk to Redcup about office coffee service in Colorado
If you’re ready to get your office coffee service started, reach out to us at Redcup. Owned and operated by Colorado native Christopher Anson, we wholeheartedly believe in partnering with, supporting, and promoting local Colorado businesses.
Contact us today to schedule your taste testing.