1. Do you offer free taste testings?
It doesn’t matter how fancy a coffee supplier’s website is or how low their price point is. That's all pointless if they sell crappy coffee. The best office coffee suppliers will always offer free taste testing sessions so you can try the coffee before you buy it.
2. How many different brands of coffee do you carry?
It's always nice to work with a supplier who carries a variety of coffee brands. For instance, here at Redcup Beverage Service, we’re proud to sell a variety of local Colorado coffee brands including:
- Novo Coffee - Novo Coffee brings distinctive and delicious coffees to Colorado communities by roasting green coffee beans in their vintage Vittoria machines.
- Pablo’s Coffee - Considered by many to be “the best cup of coffee they’ve ever had.” Schedule a blind taste testing to see if you agree!
- Corvus Coffee Roasters - A small-batch roaster providing sweet but robust coffee through sustainable farming practices.
3. What kind of coffee and beverage supplies do you sell?
Not everyone enjoys basic black coffee. To really cater to your employees’ coffee habits, it can be helpful to offer things like Nitro cold brew on tap, an espresso machine to make lattes and cappuccinos, or a Keurig for single-serve cups.
4. What does your customer service look like?
This is an important question to ask any supplier you work with. Strong customer service values ensure you're working with a reputable business that you can rely on. At Redcup, we are passionate about supporting local Colorado businesses and staying involved within our community through outreach efforts, fundraising events, and volunteering initiatives. And when you give us a call, you’ll be able to speak with a company rep quickly without having to deal with a complex automated calling system.
5. What other office beverages do you offer?
Many office coffee suppliers will have additional offerings outside of just coffee. For example, here at Redcup Beverage, we can also stock your office with water, tea, and kombucha on tap so that all of your employees have easy access to the beverages they love most.
Start vetting Colorado office coffee suppliers
If you’re ready to start vetting Colorado office coffee suppliers, reach out to us today at Redcup Beverage Service. We’re a locally owned and operated office beverage supplier with a mission to provide each and every one of our customers with customized, world-class coffee, tea, and water services.
Contact us today to set up a free on-site consultation and taste testing! We can’t wait to hear from you.