1. Do your research
Doing your research is key to making an informed decision on your office coffee service. Collect quotes, read online reviews and testimonials, and ask other businesses in your area who they partner with.
Keep in mind that each coffee supplier’s offerings will differ. For instance, some beverage service providers will also offer package deals with water, snacks, and tea. As you conduct your search, look for specifics such as how long a supplier has been in business and what types of equipment they can offer.
And whatever you do, don’t forget to do a taste testing with your top choices! There’s nothing worse than a crappy cup of coffee.
2. Ask questions
Once you’ve narrowed down your top coffee services, you’ll want to ask questions to get a better sense of a given vendor’s offerings and their customer service. Here are some questions worth asking:
- Do you have a minimum ordering requirement? If so, what is it? This will help you determine how well a vendor’s service parameters fit with your office’s needs.
- Does the equipment come with the coffee? Some service providers sell only coffee, while others also offer the equipment that goes with it. A great beverage service provider should be able to provide you with the machines your office needs. Be sure to also ask whether or not maintenance is covered as part of your agreement.
- Can we sample the coffee before committing? This is key to guaranteeing high-quality coffee. The best coffee services will offer to do this for free.
3. Evaluate your options
Just like when you hire a new employee, you need to take the time to carefully compare office coffee vendors you’ve been considering before you hire “the one.” If you’re having trouble narrowing it down, create a rating scale and give each option a score from 1-5 for the following categories:
- Service - Are they easy to reach? Are they happy to answer all of your questions? Do they respond in a timely manner?
- Product portfolio - What kind of coffee products do they offer? Which brands do they work with? Can you choose from both local and national coffee brands? Can you get more than just coffee from this vendor (e.g., tea, kombucha, snacks, water, etc.)?
- Reputation - What do the online reviews say?
- Delivery - Does their delivery interval work with your schedule? Do you have the storage space available?
- Personality - Do you mesh well with the staff? Does the vendor’s culture match with your own?
Leverage a coffee service for your business today
If you’re ready to find a coffee service for your business, reach out to us today at Redcup Beverage Service. We offer free taste testing sessions and have a wide variety of coffee offerings to choose from.
What are you waiting for? Contact us today to learn more.