This way, you will always have a quick, healthy bite nearby when you need it most.
How You Can Benefit From Office Snack Delivery in Denver
Today we’ll outline some of the various benefits you gain from this unique service.
Science of Snacking
Many may think of snacking as an unhealthy habit. But, eating nutritious bites in between meals may be the perfect remedy to the afternoon slump. There are some pros and cons to snacking, so it's best to watch what you eat and how often you eat to maintain good health. The 2020-2025 Dietary Guidelines for Americans include recommendations for nutrient-dense snacks, such as raw vegetables, fresh fruit, nuts, and plain yogurt. If possible, it’s wise to follow those guidelines when possible.
Here are some of the pros and cons of snacking:
- Gives a boost of energy between meals
- Provides extra essential micronutrients when choosing certain healthy snacks like fruit or nuts
- Helps you maintain productivity
- Unwanted weight gain if portions or frequency of snacking is too much, adding excess calories
- Regular intake of processed snacks that contain added salt, sugar, and fats but are low in nutrients and high in calories can become an unhealthy habit
Which Snacks Should You Keep in the Office?
Snacking itself is not unhealthy, but the food that you consume makes all the difference. There are several nutritious snacks you can indulge in throughout the workday without feeling guilty. In general, it’s best to avoid over-processed foods and provide your office with a variety of healthy snack options.
At Redcup, we offer a wide array of healthy snack options to provide everyone on the team with a choice for their taste preferences. Here are a few of our current snack options:
- FlapJacked Mighty Muffins are packed with 20 grams of protein, probiotics, and fiber. Just 200 – 240 calories each, they come in single-serve recyclable containers.
- Welch’s Fruit Snacks are a yummy, chewy way to get fruit and vitamins C, A, and E into your diet. They are fat-free, gluten-free, and have no preservatives.
- Smartfood Popcorn is a great choice when you’re craving a salty, crunchy snack at the office. Smartfood is a low-calorie air-popped popcorn with no artificial flavors or preservatives.
- Planters Trail Mix includes peanuts and other tree nuts that are loaded with heart-healthy fats.
- Kettle Brand Potato Chips makes gluten-free potato chips with natural ingredients, no preservatives, and 0 grams of trans fat.
- Boulder Canyon Kettle Chips have no trans fats, no cholesterol, are low in sodium, and are gluten-free. They use only non-GMO potatoes, and they are 30% lower in fat than regular potato chips.
- Clif Bars are made with sustainable, organic ingredients and are packed with valuable nutrients. Make them part of your office snack offerings.
- Luna Bars feature a great taste and real nutrition packed into every bar.
- Popchips are heated in a pressurized chamber instead of being fried, making them the perfect non-greasy midday snack.
Get Office Snack Delivery in Denver with Redcup
You have the power to improve the productivity of your office, and the happiness and health of your employees today. If you’re interested in improving your workspace with office snack delivery in Denver, contact Redcup today to schedule a taste testing!